Professional Organizing Hourly Fee: $50
Initial In-Home Consultation: $65
Serving all of Salt Lake County, Park City, north to Layton
(Travel fee applies beyond these areas–inquire for details)
Professional Organizing Process: At a $50/per hour rate, Simply Mary Organizing will get the job done as simply and quickly as possible.
- Once you contact us, we will call you to schedule a one-hour initial consultation ($65). This will provide the opportunity to see your space; assess your needs, goals, and priorities; and create a mind map. If you would merely like ideas to carry out yourself, we can email you a detailed action plan ($50) to follow and you can stop here.
- However, if you choose to have a professional organizer work for you, we’ll get started right after the consultation if that time is available or schedule a follow-up visit.
- It is our preference to utilize containers you already own, but we can shop for you if needed (hourly rate applies). Please don’t buy containers beforehand! It’s best to do that after the sort.
- At each visit, we keep a detailed log of work hours, amount charged, and organizing supplies purchased. Please pay at the end of each session unless we discuss a payment plan per project.
- Although we’ll help you learn and implement skills to keep your space simple and organized, we are happy to return for maintenance visits, however often is best for you.
Simply Mary Organizing follows the NAPO Code of Ethics.
Testimonial: “Mary did a TERRIFIC job organizing my husband’s office. When I saw how nice and welcoming the room looked, I was inspired, and actually followed through, on tackling the many piles of papers and music in my room that I had been putting off for months. It was totally the jump start I needed. Thanks!” ~AM